Hold On To Your Butts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put it to the vote.

3 posters

Go down

Put it to the vote.  Empty Put it to the vote.

Post by Hickle Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:55 pm

Greetings my fellow Arkanights. I hope I find you all in the best of health. Right as for the end of season bonus event I have a few suggestions and I'd like to put it to the vote, to see which of them is most preferred.

Scenario 1: 3 days before the season ends we will hold a "Battle Royale". This will be an event whereby everyone utterly destroys each other, and the last tribe/person left standing wins themselves or tribe a lesser carnivore for the next season.

Scenario 2: 3 days before the season ends a random beast levelled 150 will be spawned somewhere on the island and it is up to you to find and tame it. This beast will be a work horse and also a lesser creature (nothing huge like a bronto) once this has been done or the 3 days are up we will then hold a PVP event. Whereby the winner (tribe or solo) will be awarded a lesser carnivore to use in the next season. The find and tame will also be for use in the next season.

Scenario 3: This will be much the same as scenario 2. The only difference will be the addiction of a scavenger hunt. For some lesser armour and tools for the start of the next season.

After casting your votes (please do so by replying to this with either a 1,2 or 3. Please could you also leave 1 workhorse and 1 small carnivore that you would like to see included in the end of season event.

As an afterthought when all votes are in I'll comprise a list of beasts and then put that to the vote. Thanks for your time and happy hunting

Hickle

Back to top Go down

Put it to the vote.  Empty Re: Put it to the vote.

Post by Ombra Jinx Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:30 pm

3 beaver direwolf
Ombra Jinx
Ombra Jinx
Admin

https://holdontoyourbutts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ss2gohan1010 Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Well as I said before always down for a Scavenger Hunt so I would have to say 3 Beaver(Because Wood Duh) and bear
ss2gohan1010
ss2gohan1010

Back to top Go down

Post by Hickle Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:32 am

Thank you so much for replying. It's a shame no one else took the time to but not to worry. I will start a new post shortly and we can settle the finer points of things. Thanks again speak soon

Hickle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum